Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270890 and growing!

Pro Evolution Soccer Management !! - AsianBookie.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Pro Evolution Soccer Management !!

» CHAT Now! « [ 102 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Pro Evolution Soccer Management !!       - Views: 1186
Feel100
18-Mar 2006 Saturday 6:58 PM (6615 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 24

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Any bros and sis out there have try this game ? Yup, it's Pro Evolution Management, American version of winning eleven games but this is a manager game.

I've tried to browse through the game but haven't really start the season mode yet. The edit mode are almost the same as we9, but this time we can edit the manager names. One thing i'm looking for is editing the players rating.....in this game, we can edit it's name, appearance but can't edit the players skills and rating. Too bad, i was hoping it can edit the skills department. Somemore, it can't create a new player !! So, i think i just get on with it. Luckily, it do have the chance to transfer the players between clubs, but i'm not sure will it works when we play the season mode.

Actually, this game is the same as pro evolution soccer, the different is you are the manager and can't control the play. It's something i'm looking in a management game.......like watching the game play as good and smooth as winning eleven games. Yes, you can watch it like what you're playing your WE9, but it's cpu vs cpu.

There are also press conference before big games.....

I'm just finish editing the clubs and players name as only Italian and Spanish are licensed to this game, plus Chelsea and Arsenal too with real club logos. Luckily, other club's name are different but the players are real name, except Holland, Germany and Czech national teams(there might be more...i just take a look at the big nations only).

This game will surely offers some new features to management game....as maybe we are starting to get bored with the text-based CM and FM management games......give it a try !!

Anyone knows how to edit the skills or knows how to edit the club logos, do reply me. Thanks and enjoy !

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Pro Evolution Soccer Management !!

Change Timezone:   

4. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service