Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270897 and growing!

Hattrick Veteran =p joining back HT.. - AsianBookie.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick Veteran =p joining back HT..

» CHAT Now! «  [ 333 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Hattrick Veteran =p joining back HT..       - Views: 1050
Geek
09-Jun 2006 Friday 11:01 AM (6533 days ago)               #1

Liked By: 1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Last time i was playing in Msia league. Now i am going to start singapore league, hope u guys can help me cuz i havent touch this game for 1.5 years. I do hope I can contribute some good players to the SG team in 10 seasons time

Act if you want things to happen, slack and the opportunity falls apart

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

Team Ranked: #5 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 53,891,250 Total Members: 670

richly
09-Jun 2006 Friday 11:04 AM (6533 days ago)            #2
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Welcome Bro ,What's your team name? Smile

Geek
09-Jun 2006 Friday 11:06 AM (6533 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

havent got a team lol..

i thinking of training playmaking first to gain possession then after 1-2 seasons i switch to scoring

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

Team Ranked: #5 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 53,891,250 Total Members: 670
richly
09-Jun 2006 Friday 11:14 AM (6533 days ago)            #4
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

You can train anything from playmaking, scoring, defend,....etc.
First have to get your team, diploma ,get a passable/poor coach, buy young trainees & start your training regime.
You post your team name here when a new team has allocated to you ok?
Cheers , good luck to you & COSTA RICA Smile

Geek
14-Jun 2006 Wednesday 12:46 PM (6528 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

my team name is:
please don't kp me

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

richly
14-Jun 2006 Wednesday 12:53 PM (6528 days ago)            #6
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Geek:

my team name is:
please don't kp me

lol Smile

please don't kp me Scared

This message was edited by richly on 14-Jun-2006 @ 12:53 PM

Geek
14-Jun 2006 Wednesday 10:39 PM (6528 days ago)            #7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

omg now i have negative cash. then the game license want me to place a bid. how to place when i don't even have the money. help help..
then they want me to do a friendly match? any can help?

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

richly
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 12:58 AM (6528 days ago)            #8
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

bro (please don't kp me )
you just click menu, tools,transfer,search just bid for any type you prefer (my recommend) any passable skill players between 17-19 yrs old & you can sell them back again easily later and they were cheap now cost range from afew k to 10s of k.
Dont worry abt negative cash as your test goes by they pay u bonus for passing courses.(hattrick will loan you to a maximum 400K) try not to overloan as interest were very high.
for friendly you can only arrange only thu abt 12 noon just click menu, click your team name (please don't kp me) then click challenge & see whether anybody challenge you or not if have just accept anyway,if dont just find any team's id & challenge him.

Hope you can understand what I trying to say.
Sorry for poor english Smile

This message was edited by richly on 15-Jun-2006 @ 1:01 AM

Geek
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 1:55 AM (6528 days ago)            #9

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ok brother. whats ur team name.. actually ur post didnt help much . hee hee .. i played ht 2 years ago..hope i can restart a mega team

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

richly
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 2:39 AM (6528 days ago)            #10
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

My team name richlyeng rangers (138159) & I was a newbie to Hattrick only finish 2 season Smile

Geek
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 8:35 AM (6528 days ago)            #11

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

sux they nv give me new challenges to complete for the license
u got license challenges during ur start?
when i started this game .. theres no such thing as license

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

richly
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 12:05 PM (6527 days ago)            #12
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

sux they nv give me new challenges to complete for the license
u got license challenges during ur start?
when i started this game .. theres no such thing as license

I did the challenges, If there was no new challenges you should be at challenge 15 ,where you have to wait for GM to verify your particulars.The process will take a few days. Smile

Geek
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 3:57 PM (6527 days ago)            #13

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Ok .. i gotta do with 442 this week.. too bad sad.. can't change tactic b4 challenge 15

Member of Team:
★★★ABC™★★★
(Est. Aug 2006)

androsjy
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 4:05 PM (6527 days ago)            #14

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

dun worry abt the test very easy !!!!

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #28 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,469,687 Total Members: 487
richly
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 4:08 PM (6527 days ago)            #15
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Ok .. i gotta do with 442 this week.. too bad sad.. can't change tactic b4 challenge 15

Dont worry abt 442 it is always excellent formation, players wont confuse. Smile

richly
15-Jun 2006 Thursday 7:19 PM (6527 days ago)            #16
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Bro Geek the following were some tips that I found at the conference & I think it was quite useful. Smile

PRINCIPLE
Principle 1: Read and understand the rules!!!! You cannot expect to be good at this game without a basic understanding of how it works. The rules are VERY HELPFUL and should be read more than once.

Principle 2: Put in place a strong training system.(Ie, train one Primary skill for at least 3-4 seasons, and train 17-19yo players) (trainees should be sold when they get older for profit, and replaced with new youngsters, as older players take longer to train)
This is how you will improve your team and make money. (NB. Always play a formation which maximises the number of players who receive training. (Ie, play 3 forwards when training Scoring)) Play different players in mid-week games than in your league games(in the training spots), and always play a mid-week game. This doubles the number of players that you're training. Train at 100% intensity.

For more info on how to set up a training program, see (5403174.1)

A passable trainer with poor leadership is a good choice as a startup coach.

Principle 3: Make a plan and stick to it. HT is a marathon, not a sprint. (Always, however, learn from the forums and tweak your plan where it needs it. Learn who is trustworthy for advice on the forums and who isn't. Microscope is, amongst others.)

Principle 4: Manage your expenses. You will not need to upgrade your stadium for quite a while. Also, when you start out, less backroom staff is better than more. (1 goalie coach, 5 assistant coaches, 3 spokespersons & 1 Physio(maybe) is good to start(if you're training outfielders))

Only spend money on anything if (a) you can afford it, (b) if you really understand why it is necessary to do so and (c) if you can spare the cash. You DO get charged interest if you're in debt, 5% every week. Bankruptcy isn't forever, but it's annoying waiting for a new team for a few weeks!

Principle 5: When upgrading a position (usually after the sale of a trainee and after the trainee replacement has been purchased), replace a player with a player that is 2 skill levels higher.(No more, or less. Teams with a single 'star' player can be predictable, or the 'star' can have a bad run of form, and thus they're easier to beat)

There are definitely exceptions to this rule, but it's good to start with.

Principle 6: Win midfield. Although balance is desirable, midfield is still King.

Principle 7: Manage your TS (Team Spirit). Why? because it affects your midfield lots. (In it's simplest form, this means PIC(Play it Cool) games you can't win OR can't lose(NB. Principle 10), and Normal or PIC everything else) NB owning a "clown" does not affect TS significantly. The leadership of your coach is far more important.

Principle 8: Play 'Normal' (Ie, no tactics like AIM, etc...). Only start using tactics if you know how they work and if they are necessary.(which mostly they are not)

Principle 9: Scout your opponents. Learn where they are weak and strong, and know your team. ("Know yourself and know your enemy, and you will never be beaten in a thousand battles." Sun Tzu)
Stars are not the best indicator of where a team is weak or strong. Look at match ratings for this. Stars can be deceiving/evil.

Principle 10: Understand that there is a huge random factor at play. Expect unexpected results...they are part of HT-life.

Principle 11(Never to be removed! Smile ): After losing a match that by all accounts you should have won, start a thread called, "How did I loose!!!???"

TRAINING
1) Decide what primary skill you want to train and set the training type on the training page. Set training intensity to 100%. Choose from goalkeeping, scoring, playmaking, defending and winger (Passing, stamina and set pieces are not primary skills but secondary skills). If you have already spent all your money, train goalkeeping with two 17yo inadequate trainees and 10 other outfield players.

2) Buy at least a passable trainer with poor leadership, or if you have enough money, a solid coach with poor leadership. Bear in mind that you will need some money left to buy trainees. Coach attitude is up to you but; if training defending, an offensive coach is arguably best as it boosts your attack. If training scoring, a defensive coach is arguably best as it boosts defense. Fire the old coach unless he has a primary skill of inadequate or higher.

3) Analyse and set up your squad:
Fire all players who do not have a primary skill of at least inadequate. From what you have left: sell all young (17-19yo) players with main primary skill that you are not training. Sell all older (20 or over) players with the main primary skill that you are training. If they do not sell when you transfer list them for £0, fire them.

Buy trainees. You need two sets - one to play in league matches and one to play in friendlies. e.g. if you train defending you can train 10 players (5 in league, 5 in friendlies) so make sure you have 10 trainees. The trainees you should buy should be 17 or 18yo passable or 19yo solid in the skill you train. Each player has different skill levels and each playing position makes use of these skills differently; see section 14 of the rules. For newbies the main skill is of utmost importance but if you have extra cash, even weak or inadequate secondaries help resale value.

Complete your squad with older, more experienced (poor or higher experience) players with at least passable main skill. Ideally you will want a first team to play in league games and a reserve team to play in friendlies and cover for injuries/suspensions i.e. 22 players including trainees. If you are in debt, reserve non-trainees are not entirely necessary until some of your players get injured.

4) Play two matches a week and be patient, you probably won't be winning from the start but as your trainees improve so will your results. Remember not to play more than three players in any one position or you will lose training for that week. Always play a formation that maximises your training e.g. 3-5-2 for Playmaiking trainers.

5) Stamina is important for your midfielders and many managers recommend 1 or 2 weeks of stamina training in the off season to boost this, remember though - stamina training decreases form

This message was edited by richly on 15-Jun-2006 @ 7:19 PM

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick Veteran =p joining back HT..

Change Timezone:   

8. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service