Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270885 and growing!

Hattrick - AsianBookie.Com Forums

eSports Forum 
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick

» CHAT Now! «  [ 340 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 2 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Hattrick       - Views: 2560
xKenshiNx
15-Aug 2006 Tuesday 4:46 PM (6465 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

guys i am new to ht. how do i noe which position my player is playing???

Show the bookie no Mercy For you shall receive None

richly
16-Aug 2006 Wednesday 12:14 AM (6465 days ago)            #2
Master Member

Liked By: 1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by xKenshiNx:

guys i am new to ht. how do i noe which position my player is playing???

Bro welcome Smile ,you can ask anything here when you are unsure at the hattrick thread & the bros here will try to help you.
Btw what's your team name & please update at the Hattrick thread so that our admin bro Buff can update & give you some newbie advise Smile

Each player has 8 basic abilities, and there are also some additional factors affecting their performance in different situations. Let's have a rundown on the various abilities first;

Stamina
Decides how much capacity a player loses during the second half of the match. This is most important for midfielders, especially the inner ones, but also for defensive forwards and offensive defenders. It's somewhat important for other players.

Playmaking
Every successful team needs good playmakers in the midfield, especially in the central positions. Otherwise the team won't have a lot of ball possession, which will lead to fewer scoring opportunities.

Winger
The ability to create scoring opportunities by advancing down the sides. This is obviously most useful for wingers, although wing backs also profit from it.

Scoring
The ball is supposed to go into the net. The most important ability for forwards, and only forwards.

Goalkeeping
Goalkeepers aren't normally very skilled in the other areas, but they have lots of this ability.

Passing
The scorer gets the credit, but the player giving him the decisive pass is just as important. Both forwards and midfielders profit from being good at this.

Defending
The ability to stop opponent's attacks. Unconditionally the most important ability for all types of defenders. Midfielders may also put this ability to good use.

Set pieces
One player is appointed for set pieces. He'll take all free kicks, penalties, and in case of a penalty shoot-out, he'll take the first penalty. In all cases, lots of skill is needed in this area.

Change in abilities
The 8 abilities slowly change. They may be improved by special training (preferably combined with match training). Young players improve their abilities much more than older ones. As a player approaches the age of 30 his abilities start decreasing. This process doesn't occur constantly over time. Rather, it occurs in levels: very small decreases at a time for players around 30, considerably larger leaps for players around 35. For some reason, these decreases in abilities always surface on Mondays… Different levels of abilities are harder to maintain than others as players grow older - scoring ability is harder to maintain than goalkeeping, for instance. Read more on increasing abilities in the "Training" chapter.

What abilities really mean
The following tables will help you somewhat when you select your team. Note that it's only an approximation. Some levels of abilities following each other may mean only slight differences in performance, and vice-versa.

The state of the midfield decides how many opportunities your team will produce during a match. The other parts of the team will decide the probability of attacks leading to goals.

A normal case
Part of team Factors (most important first)
Midfield Playmaking inner midfielders
Playmaking wingers
Attack Left wing Winger left winger
Scoring forwards
Passing left winger
Passing left inner midfielder
Winger left wing back
Defence Left wing Goalkeeping Goalkeeper
Defending left wing back
Defending left central defender
Defending left winger
Defending left inner midfielder
Attack Centre Scoring forwards
Passing forwards
Passing inner midfielders
Defence Centre Goalkeeping goalkeeper
Defending central defenders
Defending left and right wing backs
Defending inner midfielders
Defending left and right wingers
Attack Right wing Winger right winger
Scoring forwards
Passing right winger
Passing right inner midfielder
Winger right wing back
Defence Right wing Goalkeeping goalkeeper
Defending right wing back
Defending right central defender
Defending right winger
Defending right inner midfielder

Individual orders
Position Tactics Effect
Wing back Offensive More Winger, an ounce of playmaking, less Defending
Defensive More Defending, less Winger
Centre More Defending to the middle, less Defending to the side, less Winger
Central defender Offensive A certain amount of Midfield, less Defending
Towards wing Less Defending to the middle, more Defending to the side, a certain amount of Winger
Winger Offensive More Winger, less Defending
Defensive Less Winger, more Defending
Centre More Midfield, less Winger, less Defending
Inner midfielder Offensive More Passing, less Defending
Defensive Less Passing, more Defending
Towards wing Less Midfield, more Winger
Forward Defensive A certain amount of Midfield, less Scoring
More Passing, and even more Passing if Technical.
Towards wing Less Scoring in the middle. Winger is used, more Scoring for wing attacks.

Player specialities

Players (not all of them, about half of them) have a characteristic called "speciality". There are 5 different specialities available for players: "Technical", "Quick", "Head", "Powerful" and "Unpredictable".Every speciality, while sounding useful, has a good and bad side. A player with good technique will place his trust in his awesome control of the ball. At times he'll run rings round a big and clumsy defender. On a really waterlogged pitch, however, he'll have problems with players placing their trust in other abilities.

richly
16-Aug 2006 Wednesday 12:20 AM (6465 days ago)            #3
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

The follwing were the newbies principle which I copied at the conference It looks useful as newbies always make these same mistakes, so try to understand & play the Hattrick game with patience.Now the most important is dont anyhow spend your $ & finished your manager license 1st Smile

Principle 1: Read and understand the rules!!!! You cannot expect to be good at this game without a basic understanding of how it works. The rules are VERY HELPFUL and should be read more than once.

Principle 2: Put in place a strong training system.(Ie, train one Primary skill for at least 3-4 seasons, and train 17-19yo players) (trainees should be sold when they get older for profit, and replaced with new youngsters, as older players take longer to train)
This is how you will improve your team and make money. (NB. Always play a formation which maximises the number of players who receive training. (Ie, play 3 forwards when training Scoring)) Play different players in mid-week games than in your league games(in the training spots), and always play a mid-week game. This doubles the number of players that you're training. Train at 100% intensity.

A passable trainer with poor leadership is a good choice as a startup coach.

Principle 3: Make a plan and stick to it. HT is a marathon, not a sprint. (Always, however, learn from the forums and tweak your plan where it needs it. Learn who is trustworthy for advice on the forums and who isn't. Microscope is, amongst others.)

Principle 4: Manage your expenses. You will not need to upgrade your stadium for quite a while. Also, when you start out, less backroom staff is better than more. (1 goalie coach, 5 assistant coaches, 1 spokesperson & 1 Physio(maybe) is good to start(if you're training outfielders))

Only spend money on anything if (a) you can afford it, (b) if you really understand why it is necessary to do so and (c) if you can spare the cash. You DO get charged interest if you're in debt, 5% every week. Bankruptcy isn't forever, but it's annoying waiting for a new team for a few weeks!

Principle 5: When upgrading a position (usually after the sale of a trainee and after the trainee replacement has been purchased), a helpful principle for those who don't know any better is to replace that player with a player that is 2 skill levels higher.(Teams with a single 'star' player can be predictable, or the 'star' can have a bad run of form, and thus they're easier to beat)

There are definitely exceptions to this rule, but it's good to start with.

Principle 6: Win midfield. Although balance is desirable, midfield is still King.

Principle 7: Manage your TS (Team Spirit). Why? because it affects your midfield lots. (In it's simplest form, this means PIC(Play it Cool) games you can't win OR can't lose(NB. Principle 10), and Normal or PIC everything else) NB owning a "clown" does not affect TS significantly. The leadership of your coach is far more important.

Principle 8: Play the 'Normal' tactic. (Ie, no tactics like AIM, etc...). Only start using tactics if you know how they work and if they are necessary.(which mostly they are not)

Principle 9: Scout your opponents. Learn where they are weak and strong, and know your team. ("Know yourself and know your enemy, and you will never be beaten in a thousand battles." Sun Tzu)
Stars are not the best indicator of where a team is weak or strong. Look at match ratings for this. Stars can be deceiving/evil. They can be helpful for comparing a player's current performances to his previous ones, however.

Principle 10: Understand that there is a huge random factor at play. Expect unexpected results...they are part of HT-life.

Principle 11(Never to be removed! ): After losing a match that by all accounts you should have won, start a thread called, "How did I loose!!!???"

Training
1) Decide what primary skill you want to train and set the training type on the training page. Set training intensity to 100%. Choose from goalkeeping, scoring, playmaking, defending and winger (Passing, stamina and set pieces are not primary skills but secondary skills). If you have already spent all your money, train goalkeeping with two 17yo inadequate trainees and 10 other outfield players.

2) Buy at least a passable trainer with poor leadership, or if you have enough money, a solid coach with poor leadership. Bear in mind that you will need some money left to buy trainees. Coach attitude is up to you but; if training defending, an offensive coach is arguably best as it boosts your attack. If training scoring, a defensive coach is arguably best as it boosts defense. Fire the old coach unless he has a primary skill of inadequate or higher.

3) Analyse and set up your squad:
Fire all players who do not have a primary skill of at least inadequate. From what you have left: sell all young (17-19yo) players with main primary skill that you are not training. Sell all older (20 or over) players with the main primary skill that you are training. If they do not sell when you transfer list them for £0, fire them.

Buy trainees. You need two sets - one to play in league matches and one to play in friendlies. e.g. if you train defending you can train 10 players (5 in league, 5 in friendlies) so make sure you have 10 trainees. The trainees you should buy should be 17 or 18yo passable or 19yo solid in the skill you train. Each player has different skill levels and each playing position makes use of these skills differently; see section 14 of the rules. For newbies the main skill is of utmost importance but if you have extra cash, even weak or inadequate secondaries help resale value.

Complete your squad with older, more experienced (poor or higher experience) players with at least passable main skill. Ideally you will want a first team to play in league games and a reserve team to play in friendlies and cover for injuries/suspensions i.e. 22 players including trainees. If you are in debt, reserve non-trainees are not entirely necessary until some of your players get injured.

4) Play two matches a week and be patient, you probably won't be winning from the start but as your trainees improve so will your results. Remember not to play more than three players in any one position or you will lose training for that week. Always play a formation that maximises your training e.g. 3-5-2 for Playmaiking trainers.

5) fire all players who don't have an inadequate primary. Inad players are acceptable reserves for a newbie team.

6) Stamina is important for your midfielders and many managers recommend 1 or 2 weeks of stamina training in the off season to boost this, remember though - stamina training decreases form

richly
16-Aug 2006 Wednesday 12:21 AM (6465 days ago)            #4
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Another 1 bro Smile

each regime has:
(Recommended formations)
[Training time for a 17 year old with solid coach + 9 assistants]

Listed in order from the training page:

General - Definitely not worth training for newbies

Stamina: (any formation) [between 1-3 weeks]
+: Improves midfielder's overall midfield contribution
+: Decreases chance of negative SEs from tiredness
-:Decreases form
-: Not a long term training regime

Set Pieces: (any formation) [2.2 regardless of coach]
+: Increases the chance of a goal being scored from an allocated SP chance, this will cause a better chance of one of these going in
+: Can raised skilled players values significantly
-: On unskilled players, useless
-: Not really considered a real training regime, not really recommended for newbies.

Defending: (5-4-1 or 5-3-2) [8 weeks]
+: Train 10 players at 100%
+: Players valuable without secondaries at higher levels
+: Very tight defence, not many goals conceded
-: Must play 5-4-1 or 5-3-2, which causes either a lower level midfield, no wing attacks or a bad attack
-: Games can often be perceived as boring

Scoring: (3-4-3 or 4-3-3) [6.5 weeks]
+: Trains reasonably quickly
+: If you can beat the opponents defence and have a reasonably competitive midfield, you'll probably win
-: Market has drastically plummeted for strikers
-: Often leaves you open defensively
-: Can lead to predictability with 3-4-3, due to lack of wingers/midfield, or loss of midfield with 4-3-3

Crossing - Winger (anything with 2 wingers and 2 WBs) [5 weeks]
+: Trains quickly
+: Wingers with secondaries can be very valuable
+: Causes good side attacks
-: Pure wingers sell for virtually nothing
-: Only train 4 players at full training
-: Often leaves you no option but to have really good wing attacks which opponent can counter by sticking his defenders as WBs

Shooting: (anything) [14 weeks, 16 for SPs]
+: Trains a lot of players
-: Trains ridiculously slowly
-: Not profitable at all
-: Defender's scoring doesnt matter at all, unlikely to increase their value
Not a good regime for newbies

Short passes: (3-5-2 in league, 2-5-3 in friendly) [5.5 weeks]
+: Useful for players who already have some passing
+: Trains reasonably quickly
+: Useful in off-season for PM trainers
-: Won't increase value for most players with low passing
-: Not profitable in L/R
-: Not a mainskill

Playmaking: (3-5-2 or 4-5-1) [6.5 weeks]
+: Midfield is very useful at low levels
+: Players with at least some hint of secondaries sell well
+: Can be changed to remain unpredictable, by playing IMs defensively or offensively
-: Naked PMs sell for relatively little
-: A lot of people train PM so this may reduce prices

Goalkeeping (any formation) [4.5 weeks]
+: Trains very quickly
+: Requires very little set-up costs
+: Keepers are valuable
+: Incredible flexibility
-: Only train 2 trainees

Through passes (4-5-1 league, 5-5-0 friendly) [7.5 weeks]
+ and -: See Short passes, although trains slower, but trains more players

Defensive positions (Preferably 4-5-1 or 5-5-0) [16 weeks]
+: Trains lots of players
-: Trains very slowly
-: Fundamentally useless
-: Won't increase value much on low level passers

Wing Attacks (3-4-3 or 4-3-3, but with 2 wingers and 3 strikers) [7 weeks]
+: Trains decent FTWs, a current rarity
-: Odd formations
-: Trains slower than Winger

Decimal
23-Aug 2006 Wednesday 10:03 AM (6457 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thanks for the info, bro richly. Just started Hattrick as well and it seems quite fun. But hell the GMs are damn slow. My challenge 15 until now they still have not verify and I'm stuck with using 4-4-2 with no settings for tactics. Mad

Some questions, hope someone can help me.

1) My players are very weak in stamina and I have set to train stamina. As most of the players in my league are old birds, I hope not to relegate. As training stamina impairs Form. Should I continue training stamina? (My midfield is disastrous (high) because my midfielders have weak stamina.)

2) What is the recommended formation for newbies?

3) Should a newbie pump money to invest in the youth squad?

4) How long does it take for players form to increase and any way to make it faster? My players perform max 2.5 stars only.

Thanks in advance.
My team: Kampong Chai Chee Hotspurs (137562)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
androsjy
23-Aug 2006 Wednesday 12:39 PM (6457 days ago)            #6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

very easy go and download some software to help you lor..

like the hattrick buddy or hattrickpoli

all is free...Then u know what to do..

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #29 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,401,562 Total Members: 487
Decimal
23-Aug 2006 Wednesday 2:09 PM (6457 days ago)            #7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ahhh thanks.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspace="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
richly
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 12:00 AM (6457 days ago)            #8
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Decimal:

Thanks for the info, bro richly. Just started Hattrick as well and it seems quite fun. But hell the GMs are damn slow. My challenge 15 until now they still have not verify and I'm stuck with using 4-4-2 with no settings for tactics.

Some questions, hope someone can help me.

1) My players are very weak in stamina and I have set to train stamina. As most of the players in my league are old birds, I hope not to relegate. As training stamina impairs Form. Should I continue training stamina? (My midfield is disastrous (high) because my midfielders have weak stamina.)

2) What is the recommended formation for newbies?

3) Should a newbie pump money to invest in the youth squad?

4) How long does it take for players form to increase and any way to make it faster? My players perform max 2.5 stars only.

Thanks in advance.
My team: Kampong Chai Chee Hotspurs (137562)

Bro stamina due to this season hattrick changes stamina training is important as the stamina skill will start to deteriots if you do not train, if you wants to improve your midfield my recommendation will be 1 or 2 weeks of training will help to improve your players stamina.
As for formation see what you train, my advise is that you should finished your manager licence 1st & remember DO NOT WASTE ANY $ on PURCHASE of players.
Set up a training regime with 17-19 yrs old trainees min skills of passable if you can afford.
You are lucky to have a min passable trainer that's a good start.Upgrade trainer to solid/poor whwn u can afford later.
This is what I read at the newbie conf newbies are recommended to train goalkeeping because the training only cost u 2 trainees & if u get 17 yr old trainee they only takes 5 weeks to pop.
Do not pump any $ to invest in youth squad at this moment till you can afford with profit over 2 weekly economy update.
Dont compare too much on star now just concentrate more on your license & training.
Smile
read the above thread of newbies principle that's very good advise.
Hope you can understand what I type & sorry for my poor english.
You can post at the hattrick thread with any qur=eries & bros out there will be glad to offer you assistance.
Good luck. Smile

richly
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 12:11 AM (6457 days ago)            #9
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by androsjy:

very easy go and download some software to help you lor..

like the hattrick buddy or hattrickpoli

all is free...Then u know what to do..

Bro I use hattrick coach professional n hattrick rating calculator I find it quite useful n it's free too.
Any advise? Smile

Decimal
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 12:28 AM (6457 days ago)            #10

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thanks bro richly. Got my license today. Lost on penalties 3-5 in singapore cup today so got to find pple for midweek friendlies liao Frown 17-19 yr old trainee is promote from youth squad or buy?

richly
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 12:35 AM (6457 days ago)            #11
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by Decimal:

Thanks bro richly. Got my license today. Lost on penalties 3-5 in singapore cup today so got to find pple for midweek friendlies liao 17-19 yr old trainee is promote from youth squad or buy?

Bro buy , just go to tools n search for transfer listed. Smile
Only buy when you can afford dont get into loan because interest are very high. Smile

androsjy
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 2:25 AM (6456 days ago)            #12

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote:

Bro I use hattrick coach professional n hattrick rating calculator I find it quite useful n it's free too.

haha... I'm already familiar with these two... Ok, may try to use the software u recommend la....

Member of Team:
HUMSUP GANG
(Est. Nov 2006)

Team Ranked: #29 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 3,401,562 Total Members: 487
richly
24-Aug 2006 Thursday 5:53 AM (6456 days ago)            #13
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by androsjy:

haha... I'm already familiar with these two... Ok, may try to use the software u recommend la....

hehe Smile

BuFFdAddY
25-Aug 2006 Friday 1:25 AM (6456 days ago)            #14
*Gold Member*

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

wait till you're financially more able before you invest in the youth squad.

that's actually when you're making biweekly profit and you have 40K profit/week on average.

This message was edited by BuFFdAddY on 25-Aug-2006 @ 1:26 AM

Decimal
25-Aug 2006 Friday 10:45 AM (6455 days ago)            #15

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

thanks brothers for the advice. Smile

WaterRain
24-Sep 2006 Sunday 11:27 AM (6425 days ago)            #16

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I'm kelong-ing this week!
Hee.

Sir_Javier
Manager of Urban Celestials(136406)

WaterRain
24-Sep 2006 Sunday 7:47 PM (6425 days ago)            #17

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Yes!
Lost 4-1. Smile
But I'm still above auto promotion line.
Gotta kelong a few more.

Sir_Javier

Long
24-Sep 2006 Sunday 8:44 PM (6425 days ago)            #18

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

teach me how to kelong?? when my league is full of bot..except 1

WaterRain
25-Sep 2006 Monday 4:08 PM (6424 days ago)            #19

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Press Announcement

23-09-2006 Preparation to kelong
In view to avoid promotion this season, chairperson of Urban Celestials FC has stepped in for tomorrow’s league match lineup. Young defender Prata will be in place for the keepers as both the 1st and 2nd choice keepers playing in the midfield, accompanied by coach Vedran. Wings and defenders are all replaced by reserves who do not play in the positions. No players will be selected on the bench. PIC + Pressing will be deployed to avoid scoring.

-----

Basically I reposition everyone at where they should NOT be. Except my trainees of course. =D

Sir_Javier

richly
25-Sep 2006 Monday 8:13 PM (6424 days ago)            #20
Master Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by WaterRain:

Press Announcement

23-09-2006 Preparation to kelong
In view to avoid promotion this season, chairperson of Urban Celestials FC has stepped in for tomorrow’s league match lineup. Young defender Prata will be in place for the keepers as both the 1st and 2nd choice keepers playing in the midfield, accompanied by coach Vedran. Wings and defenders are all replaced by reserves who do not play in the positions. No players will be selected on the bench. PIC + Pressing will be deployed to avoid scoring.

-----

Basically I reposition everyone at where they should NOT be. Except my trainees of course. =D

That's a good kelong bro Smile

m_menthol
07-Oct 2006 Saturday 8:38 AM (6412 days ago)            #21
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 937
Followers: 23

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 253,125
Ranked:

Welcome to Hattrick!
Smile
Cheers!

Member of Team:
bAdTz
(Est. Oct 2007)

Team Ranked: #11 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 14,593,437 Total Members: 621

[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > eSports Forum > Hattrick

Change Timezone:   

9. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service