Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie9.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270958 and growing!

those 0.005 stocks in sgx worth to buy? - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > those 0.005 stocks in sgx worth to buy?

» CHAT Now! «  [ 162 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: those 0.005 stocks in sgx worth to buy?       - Views: 3757
sleague_pro
22-May 2010 Saturday 2:24 PM (5108 days ago)               #1

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I analyse these stocks for quite a while, realise they will jump back to 0.01 once in a while. Which is a 100% gain. Duno whether are they worth to buy because duno when the stock recover to 0.01, am i able to cash out everything in profit.

DO NOT BET ON MATCHES THAT YOU ARE UNSURE OF. ONLY BET ON MATCHES THAT YOU ARE 100% CONFIDENT OF AND MAKE SURE THE ODDS IS AT LEAST 1.5 AND ABOVE. DO NOT BET ON GIVE BALL TEAM WIN. THIS IS BECAUSE IN EVERY GAME, THE GIVE BALL TEAM ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE BETTING ON IT. SO WHEN U PREDICT A SIBEI ZHUN EAT BALL TEAM TO CLEAR, BET ON IT. THIS IS GUARANTEE ALMOST CLOSE TO 100% SUCCESS.

goodwin54
23-May 2010 Sunday 12:11 AM (5107 days ago)            #2
Bronze Member

Liked By: 714

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by sleague_pro:

I analyse these stocks for quite a while, realise they will jump back to 0.01 once in a while. Which is a 100% gain. Duno whether are they worth to buy because duno when the stock recover to 0.01, am i able to cash out everything in profit.

if back to 0.01 then =100% profit

if delisted dunno how much is left

sleague_pro
23-May 2010 Sunday 8:49 AM (5107 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

But the thing is, when back to 0.01, are we able to sell all our shares? Especially those that closed 0.01 for the day.

DO NOT BET ON MATCHES THAT YOU ARE UNSURE OF. ONLY BET ON MATCHES THAT YOU ARE 100% CONFIDENT OF AND MAKE SURE THE ODDS IS AT LEAST 1.5 AND ABOVE. DO NOT BET ON GIVE BALL TEAM WIN. THIS IS BECAUSE IN EVERY GAME, THE GIVE BALL TEAM ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE BETTING ON IT. SO WHEN U PREDICT A SIBEI ZHUN EAT BALL TEAM TO CLEAR, BET ON IT. THIS IS GUARANTEE ALMOST CLOSE TO 100% SUCCESS.

ahpuiahsan
23-May 2010 Sunday 12:29 PM (5107 days ago)            #4
Gold Member

Liked By: 67

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

You have to include commission for buying and selling before you can make profit, selling at SGD0.01, which is possible if you buy in millions.
Some companies with SGD0.005 are in trouble and may be delisted, some are in the process of delisting, some are waiting for white knights etc. Some may also be whacked up.
Just remember, no risk no gain.

Life's like a box of chocs, you'll never know what you gonna get. I didnt know, but when you walked into my life, i just knew i'd gotten the sweetest box...

sleague_pro
30-May 2010 Sunday 12:23 AM (5100 days ago)            #5

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

i just found out the bid and ask is 0.01........so if the stock is priced at 0.005, i must buy at 0.01

predictor88
06-Jun 2010 Sunday 3:27 AM (5093 days ago)            #6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Unless u are buying in alot of lots then it is worth it..but u must really consider the B and S volume..furthermore u have to consider the broker fee and commission.

windersports_88
24-Jun 2010 Thursday 6:48 PM (5074 days ago)            #7
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 8488
Followers: 32

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

I find its really risky to buy such stock as it is easier to get in then getting out...gd luck on your stock picks.

"Ammo:$160 Bullet$5/$8 NBA$2 初级功力不怕输,中级功力输不怕,顶峰功力怕不输"

一馬當先 旗開得勝 横财就手 順風順水 逢赌必赢 淡定心情 笑看得失 常念感恩 勤於讀書

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
病態賭徒168- “我早已忘記輸的感覺”
(Est. Feb 2013)

Total Members: 2
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > those 0.005 stocks in sgx worth to buy?

Change Timezone:   

6. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service