Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270892 and growing!

Jurgen Klopp to step down as Liverpool manager end of season - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Gossip Corner 
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > Jurgen Klopp to step down as Liverpool manager end of season

» CHAT Now! «  [ 341 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Jurgen Klopp to step down as Liverpool manager end of season       - Views: 88
Jimmy Tan
26-Jan 2024 Friday 9:56 PM (93 days ago)
dragonson and Eleven Men  2 Likes  
*Gold Member*

Liked By: 10481
Followers: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 468,750
Ranked:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is to step down from the role at the end of the season, saying he is "running out of energy".

Klopp was appointed in October 2015 and his contract was due to run until 2026.

He won the Champions League in 2019 before leading Liverpool to their first league title in 30 years in 2019-20.

"I told the club already in November," said 56-year-old Klopp, who has announced his decision with his side top of the Premier League.

"I can understand that it's a shock for a lot of people in this moment, when you hear it for the first time, but obviously I can explain it - or at least try to explain it.

"I love absolutely everything about this club, I love everything about the city, I love everything about our supporters, I love the team, I love the staff. I love everything. But that I still take this decision shows you that I am convinced it is the one I have to take.

"It is that I am, how can I say it, running out of energy. I have no problem now, obviously, I knew it already for longer that I will have to announce it at one point, but I am absolutely fine now. I know that I cannot do the job again and again and again and again."

'I will never, ever manage a different club in England'

Klopp is the only Liverpool manager to win the league title, European Cup/Champions League, FA Cup and EFL Cup with the Reds.

He guided Liverpool to their sixth European Cup in 2019 when they beat Tottenham in the Champions League final in Madrid.

They followed that up in 2019-20 with victory in the Uefa Super Cup and the Fifa Club World Cup and, most significantly, lifted the Premier League title.

Liverpool won a domestic cup double in the 2021-22 season, and narrowly missed out on a quadruple as they were pipped by Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League season and lost the Champions League final to Real Madrid in Paris.

The Reds failed to win any major silverware last season but are in contention for four trophies this term. They beat Fulham on Wednesday to reach the Carabao Cup final.

"It didn't start [then], but of course last season was kind of a super-difficult season and there were moments when at other clubs probably the decision would have been, 'Come on, thank you very much for everything but probably we should split here, or end it here.' That didn't happen here, obviously," added Klopp.

"For me it was super, super, super important that I can help to bring this team back on to the rails. It was all I was thinking about.

"When I realised pretty early that happened, it's a really good team with massive potential and a super age group, super characters and all that, then I could start thinking about myself again and that was the outcome. It is not what I want to [do], it is just what I think is 100%."

Liverpool assistant managers Pepijn Lijnders and Peter Krawietz, as well as elite development coach Vitor Matos, will leave the club along with Klopp.

Sporting director Jorg Schmadtke will leave at the end of the January transfer window, having been appointed in June.

As well as being top of the Premier League and in the EFL Cup final, Liverpool host Norwich City in the FA Cup fourth round on Sunday and are through to the last 16 of the Europa League.

"Let's squeeze everything out of this season and have another thing to smile about when we look back in the future," said Klopp.

Klopp has a win percentage of 60.7%, which is the highest of any Liverpool manager with 50-plus games in charge of the club.

"If you ask me, 'Will you ever work as a manager again?' I would say now, no," added Klopp.

"But I don't know obviously how that will feel because I never had the situation.

"What I know definitely - I will never, ever manage a different club in England than Liverpool, 100%. That's not possible."

FSG 'hugely saddened' to lose Klopp.

Mike Gordon, president of Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group, called Klopp's appointment "one of the greatest blessings of our time as owners".

"First and foremost, on behalf of [principal owner] John Henry and [FSG chairman] Tom Werner, I would like to state our profound appreciation for Jurgen," said Gordon.

"It goes without saying that we will be hugely saddened to lose not just a manager of such calibre, but a person and leader for whom we have enormous respect, gratitude and affection.

"At the same time, we fully respect his wishes and the reasons why he has decided the current season will be his last at Liverpool."

The fact that Klopp told the club in November of his intention to step down as manager means that preparations are likely to have begun on finding his replacement.

Former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, who played for the Reds from 2004 until 2009, would appear to be an early favourite to take over from Klopp.

Alonso is in charge of German side Bayer Leverkusen, who are four points clear of Bayern Munich at the top of the Bundesliga having not lost a league game this season.

Germany boss Julian Nagelsmann is contracted until the end of this summer's European Championship, while Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi and Tottenham's Ange Postecoglou are prominent names with bookmakers.

In terms of Lijnders, Liverpool said the Dutchman would be leaving Anfield "to pursue his own career in management".

Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard, who recently signed a new deal with Saudi Pro League club Al-Ettifaq until 2027, would appear an outsider.

bet within our means

dragonson and Eleven Men  2 Likes  

Eleven Men
27-Jan 2024 Saturday 9:17 AM (92 days ago)            #2
Administrator

Bi-Centennial Member

Liked By: 151653
Followers: 105

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -765,000
Ranked:

The announcement day has finally arrived

seelangui
27-Jan 2024 Saturday 9:45 AM (92 days ago)            #3
*Diamond Member*

Liked By: 58532
Followers: 32

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -507,187.50
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Eleven Men:
The announcement day has finally arrived

Ynwa😋

see what you want to see believe all you see
My current Mission is keep wining until S_P 斗/close shop
use main & sub method unit 1 unit= $20:
Use main bet as base the rest side bet to add on to max win or more Name it Eye jackpot system 南神眼

betting records at
http://forums.asianbookie.com/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=45&Topic=2112557

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
東方不敗
(Est. Nov 2013)

Total Members: 17

Eleven Men  1 Likes  
dragonson 27-Jan 2024 Saturday 11:48 AM (92 days ago)            #4
Administrator

Bi-Centennial Member

AsianBookie Tipster

Liked By: 117763
Followers: 135

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: 3,052,500
Ranked:

quote originally posted by Jimmy Tan:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is to step down from the role at the end of the season, saying he is "running out of energy".
Klopp was appointed in October 2015 and his contract was due to run until 2026.
He won the Champions League in 2019 before leading Liverpool to their first league title in 30 years in 2019-20.
"I told the club already in November," said 56-year-old Klopp, who has announced his decision with his side top of the Premier League.
"I can understand that it's a shock for a lot of people in this moment, when you hear it for the first time, but obviously I can explain it - or at least try to explain it.
"I love absolutely everything about this club, I love everything about the city, I love everything about our supporters, I love the team, I love the staff. I love everything. But that I still take this decision shows you that I am convinced it is the one I have to take.
"It is that I am, how can I say it, running out of energy. I have no problem now, obviously, I knew it already for longer that I will have to announce it at one point, but I am absolutely fine now. I know that I cannot do the job again and again and again and again."
'I will never, ever manage a different club in England'
Klopp is the only Liverpool manager to win the league title, European Cup/Champions League, FA Cup and EFL Cup with the Reds.
He guided Liverpool to their sixth European Cup in 2019 when they beat Tottenham in the Champions League final in Madrid.
They followed that up in 2019-20 with victory in the Uefa Super Cup and the Fifa Club World Cup and, most significantly, lifted the Premier League title.
Liverpool won a domestic cup double in the 2021-22 season, and narrowly missed out on a quadruple as they were pipped by Manchester City on the final day of the Premier League season and lost the Champions League final to Real Madrid in Paris.
The Reds failed to win any major silverware last season but are in contention for four trophies this term. They beat Fulham on Wednesday to reach the Carabao Cup final.
"It didn't start [then], but of course last season was kind of a super-difficult season and there were moments when at other clubs probably the decision would have been, 'Come on, thank you very much for everything but probably we should split here, or end it here.' That didn't happen here, obviously," added Klopp.
"For me it was super, super, super important that I can help to bring this team back on to the rails. It was all I was thinking about.
"When I realised pretty early that happened, it's a really good team with massive potential and a super age group, super characters and all that, then I could start thinking about myself again and that was the outcome. It is not what I want to [do], it is just what I think is 100%."
Liverpool assistant managers Pepijn Lijnders and Peter Krawietz, as well as elite development coach Vitor Matos, will leave the club along with Klopp.
Sporting director Jorg Schmadtke will leave at the end of the January transfer window, having been appointed in June.
As well as being top of the Premier League and in the EFL Cup final, Liverpool host Norwich City in the FA Cup fourth round on Sunday and are through to the last 16 of the Europa League.
"Let's squeeze everything out of this season and have another thing to smile about when we look back in the future," said Klopp.
Klopp has a win percentage of 60.7%, which is the highest of any Liverpool manager with 50-plus games in charge of the club.
"If you ask me, 'Will you ever work as a manager again?' I would say now, no," added Klopp.
"But I don't know obviously how that will feel because I never had the situation.
"What I know definitely - I will never, ever manage a different club in England than Liverpool, 100%. That's not possible."
FSG 'hugely saddened' to lose Klopp.
Mike Gordon, president of Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group, called Klopp's appointment "one of the greatest blessings of our time as owners".
"First and foremost, on behalf of [principal owner] John Henry and [FSG chairman] Tom Werner, I would like to state our profound appreciation for Jurgen," said Gordon.
"It goes without saying that we will be hugely saddened to lose not just a manager of such calibre, but a person and leader for whom we have enormous respect, gratitude and affection.
"At the same time, we fully respect his wishes and the reasons why he has decided the current season will be his last at Liverpool."
The fact that Klopp told the club in November of his intention to step down as manager means that preparations are likely to have begun on finding his replacement.
Former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso, who played for the Reds from 2004 until 2009, would appear to be an early favourite to take over from Klopp.
Alonso is in charge of German side Bayer Leverkusen, who are four points clear of Bayern Munich at the top of the Bundesliga having not lost a league game this season.
Germany boss Julian Nagelsmann is contracted until the end of this summer's European Championship, while Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi and Tottenham's Ange Postecoglou are prominent names with bookmakers.
In terms of Lijnders, Liverpool said the Dutchman would be leaving Anfield "to pursue his own career in management".
Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard, who recently signed a new deal with Saudi Pro League club Al-Ettifaq until 2027, would appear an outsider.

sad sad news for kopites worldwide

You'll Never Walk Alone
dragonson

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 83,353,437 Total Members: 2628
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Gossip Corner > Jurgen Klopp to step down as Liverpool manager end of season

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service