SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270875 and growing!

Images & Avatar missing from preferences suddenly - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Suggestions & Help 
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Images & Avatar missing from preferences suddenly

» CHAT Now! « [ 101 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Images & Avatar missing from preferences suddenly       - Views: 61
Goldennote50
24-Jun 2021 Thursday 12:15 PM (1036 days ago)               #1

Liked By: 396
Followers: 2

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Hi, I just noticed from my posts that my avatar and signature pictures were missing. I went to the preferences and check - the links were gone. as if they were deleted away.

I didnt delete my avatar and signature links.

Is it possible that this is a technical glitch? Or got any rule that I cannot post money and gold coins signature?

I have reposted my signature and avatar.

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 78,994,062 Total Members: 1291

ltl1946
24-Jun 2021 Thursday 12:22 PM (1036 days ago)            #2
Administrator

AsianBookie Horse Tipster

Liked By: 20024
Followers: 8

Tipsters
Championship:
AB$: -1,240,312.50
Ranked:

Conditions for Currency Reproduction by MAS's rule, 

The reproduction of any currency note: 
(a) shall, unless the reproduction is in an electronic form -
     (i) be at least 150% of both the length and width of the genuine currency note when the reproduction is enlarged; or
     (ii) be not more than 60% of both the length and width of the genuine currency note when the reproduction is reduced in size.
(b) shall, when the reproduction is enlarged, reduced in size or to be viewed at an angle, be depicted proportionally.
(c) may be depicted at various angles, except that, where the whole currency note is depicted flat to camera, the reproduction shall contain the word "SPECIMEN" in black and bold lettering diagonally across the reproduction and which shall not cover any part of the portrait. (refer to sample below)
(d) shall not be by way of duplex printing (that is, nothing shall appear on the reverse of the reproduction that may give the impression that it is a genuine currency note).

Pls remove it asap

https://www.mas.gov.sg/currency/Using-Images-of-Singapore-Currency

林叔叔
Member of Team:
AB LiveChat Team
(Est. Jul 2017)

Team Ranked: #9 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 15,057,500 Total Members: 133

4DTOTOMAN  1 Likes  
Goldennote50
24-Jun 2021 Thursday 12:35 PM (1036 days ago)            #3

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by ltl1946:

(i) be at least 150% of both the length and width of the genuine currency note when the reproduction is enlarged; or
     (ii) be not more than 60% of both the length and width of the genuine currency note when the reproduction is reduced in size.
(b) shall, when the reproduction is enlarged, reduced in size or to be viewed at an angle, be depicted proportionally.
(c) may be depicted at various angles, except that, where the whole currency note is depicted flat to camera, the reproduction shall contain the word "SPECIMEN" in black and bold lettering diagonally across the reproduction and which shall not cover any part of the portrait. (refer to sample below)
(d) shall not be by way of duplex printing (that is, nothing shall appear on the reverse of the reproduction that may give the impression that it is a genuine currency note).
Pls remove it asap

thanks. I shall include the word "specimen" to make things better.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

Team Ranked: #3 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 78,994,062 Total Members: 1291

4DTOTOMAN  1 Likes  
Goldennote50
24-Jun 2021 Thursday 12:43 PM (1036 days ago)            #4

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

quote originally posted by ltl1946:

Pls remove it asap

luckily it's just a removal and no yellow card. thanks. I wish not to have any more yellow card so I got a chance for gold member.

I got a yellow card on my first day for posting wrong content! what a shame.... hope I can retify this mistake.

thanks for the info on signature conditions.

Member of Team:
BIG GUY's team
(Est. Jun 2021)

4DTOTOMAN  1 Likes  
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Suggestions & Help > Images & Avatar missing from preferences suddenly
Thread is Locked

This thread is marked settled, you can still reply quoting the Admin if you need help

Change Timezone:   

5. H_M ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service