Link alternatif AsianBookie.com: | asianbookie6.com |  asianbookie.uk | (Bookmark CTRL+D)

SBOTOP

bet365 - Best Live Odds on All Asian Handicaps. - SIGN UP NOW!

M88.com

Main Menu | Preferences | Search | Register | Log In

Registered Forum Members: 270892 and growing!

Today’s Focus 04/12/13 - AsianBookie.Com Forums

Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum 
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Today’s Focus 04/12/13

» CHAT Now! «  [ 342 Chatters Online ]
Search | Register | Log In
 ( Page 1 )  Go to Last Post    
Posted By Topic: Today’s Focus 04/12/13       - Views: 170
stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:19 AM (3798 days ago)               #1
Gold Member

Liked By: 14428
Followers: 6

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Today’s Focus
  • Singapore Banks - proxy for positive GDP momentum
  •  

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

AsianBookie Tipsters Championship
Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,851,250 Total Members: 122

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:21 AM (3798 days ago)            #2
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家...BET WITH CARE AND OWN RISKS..NOTHING IS 100% AND NO 100% GUARANTEE DONT LOVE A STOCK,THE STOCK WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK

ASIANBOOKIE.COM..亚洲庄家..Always believe miracle do happen The decision lies in you,dun follow my luan luan picks blindly..PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW BLINDLY..I ANYHOW PICKS ..祝你好运..鸿运当头 。好运连连 發。發。發。

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

Team Ranked: #17 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 6,851,250 Total Members: 122
stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:22 AM (3798 days ago)            #3
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:23 AM (3798 days ago)            #4
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:23 AM (3798 days ago)            #5
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:24 AM (3798 days ago)            #6
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:26 AM (3798 days ago)            #7
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

This message was edited by stand up n wake up on 04-Dec-2013 @ 9:27 AM

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:30 AM (3798 days ago)            #8
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:31 AM (3798 days ago)            #9
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:31 AM (3798 days ago)            #10
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:32 AM (3798 days ago)            #11
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

stand up n wake up
04-Dec 2013 Wednesday 9:38 AM (3798 days ago)            #12
Gold Member

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

MARKET PULSE: Yoma Strategic, CDLHT                                                                                                                  

4 Dec 2013 

KEY IDEA                                                                                                                                             

Yoma Strategic Holdings: Signs agreement with Ooredoo                                                                                                

Summary: Yoma reported that its consortium, Digicel Asian Holdings, comprising Digicel Group, First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd and Yoma Strategic   
Holdings Ltd, has signed an agreement with Ooredoo Myanmar to develop, construct and lease telecommunications towers in Myanmar. We understand from  
management that detailed terms regarding ownership and capital outlay for the consortium are still being negotiated and will be announced in due     
time. Digicel Asian Holdings’ company in Myanmar, Myanmar Tower Company, will construct multi-tenancy towers in Myanmar and aim to work with         
multiple telecommunications operating companies, including Ooredoo’s to facilitate its commitment to rapidly achieve coverage across the country     
after winning a coveted telecommunication license earlier this year. Maintain HOLD with an unchanged fair value estimate of S$0.84. (Eli Lee)        

MORE REPORTS                                                                                                                                         

CDL Hospitality Trusts: Proposed acquisition of Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives                                                                

Summary: CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDLHT) has entered into conditional land and business sale agreements with Xanadu Holdings Pvt Ltd for the          
acquisition of Jumeirah Dhevanafushi in the Maldives at US$59.6m (~S$74.8m). Based on the purchase price and assuming that CDLHT owned the property  
from 1 Jan 2013, the pro forma annualised net property income yield of the property for the nine months ended 30 Sep 2013 would be 6.2%. On a pro    
forma annualised basis for the nine months ended 30 September 2013, this translates to a DPS accretion of 2.2%, with potential for improvement as    
the property is currently still gestating as it only opened on 1 Nov 2011. These transactions will entail the activation of the CDLHT’s business     
trust (HBT). Upon the completion of the acquisition, the HBT lessee will lease the property from the H-REIT (CDLHT’s REIT) lessor pursuant to a      
lease agreement. We maintain a BUY rating on CDLHT but place our fair value estimate of S$1.83 under review pending a call with management. (Sarah   
Ong)                                                                                                                                                 

For more information on the above, visit 
www.ocbcresearch.comfor the detailed report.                                                                

NEWS HEADLINES                                                                                                                                       

- US stocks fell Tue, with the S&P 500 and the Dow falling for a third straight day over uncertainty on the Fed tapering and fears that the market   
was overdue for a pullback from record levels.                                                                                                       

- Singapore's Nov purchasing managers' index fell short of expectations, dipping 0.4 point to 50.8, but the electronics index continued to           
strengthen, pointing to a surer-footed recovery for the sector.                                                                                      

- Dynamic Colours is selling Suzhou Huiye Chemical & Light Industry Co and Suzhou Huiye Plastic Industry Co to AEI Compounds for about US$15m.       

- Tiong Seng Holdings has boosted its order book with a S$204.5m contract win from the Housing and Development Board (HDB).                          

Member of Team:
AB Charity
(Est. Apr 2012)

XXadidasXX
06-Dec 2013 Friday 3:39 PM (3796 days ago)            #13
*Platinum Member*

Liked By: 28446
Followers: 7

Tipsters
Championship:
Player has
not started

Thanks bro very long no see u

Member of Team:
ღ Miracle Simple Win ღ
(Est. Sep 2015)

Team Ranked: #2 - Team Score (Top 50 Members): AB$ 83,353,437 Total Members: 2628
[Go Back to Top]
 Main Menu > Stocks, FX, Cryptocurrencies & Commodities Forum > Today’s Focus 04/12/13

Change Timezone:   

37. ?ms

AsianBookie.com Forums Home | Back to AsianBookie.com

© Copyright 1998-2024 AsianBookie.Com - All rights reserved.
Advertise Feedback WAP Privacy Policy Terms of Service